Shopreme is a software solution for the stationary retail trade. With the main features Mobile Scan & Pay and Indoor Navigation, customers experience a unique shopping journey. Shopreme was developed by wirecube GmbH, a software company based in Graz (Austria). Together with Umdasch Group Ventures, a joint venture has now been founded to create the shopping experience of the future.
Scan & Go
Scan & Go is the heart of the shopreme software solution and is already in use at Billa Austria, Möbelix and Munich Airport. Customers scan their chosen products themselves and pay directly via their smartphones. This saves customers valuable time, because waiting lines at the cash desk belong to the past.
Features of shopreme and its customer benefits
Shopreme offers shoppers a great convenience for their shopping experience with the following features:
- Multilingual product information with multimedia content
- Navigation to the desired product
- Shopping list
- Personalized recommendations
- Payment option with all common methods
- Connection of loyalty programs, customer clubs and voucher campaigns
- Contactless shopping (Social Distancing)
For retailers, the use of shopreme offers numerous advantages:
- Cross- & Up-Selling through personalized recommendations
- Digital, RKSV-compliant accounting
- Customer loyalty through integration of vouchers and promotions
- Control for age-restricted products and secured goods
- Employee app with live monitoring to control purchases
- Reporting for the optimization of store layouts
- Interfaces for the connection to e-commerce systems
- Integration of Electronic Shelf Labels
Revolution in stationary retail - the future of shopping
The Scan & Pay solution shopreme digitizes the purchasing process. It brings the advantages of online shopping to stationary retail and combines the best of both worlds: No waiting lines, additional product information and recommendations.
The digitization of shopping processes opens up new possibilities of additional monetization for retailers in addition to the modern experience for end customers. In addition to the increase in productivity and savings potential, shopreme leads to increased sales through improved customer interaction.
About the Joint Venture shopreme GmbH
The shopreme GmbH was spun off from the wirecube GmbH in July 2020, the Umdasch Group Ventures joined as a strategic partner.
Shopreme is jointly managed by Florian Burgstaller, Managing Director and founder of wirecube GmbH, and Maria Tagwerker-Sturm, Project Manager for Retail at Umdasch Group Ventures GmbH.
"With Shopreme we want to make the shopping process as fast, simple and convenient as possible. The extremely positive response from our customers and users shows that we are succeeding in this. With the Umdasch Group we now have a strong partner on board to shape the future of the retail trade," says Florian Burgstaller, founder and Managing Director of wirecube and shopreme.
The founders team of wirecube GmbH & shopreme GmbH: Markus Eibel, Florian Burgstaller, Florian Becker
Visit www.shopreme.com to get more details.